Work with Frances
Fatigue, achy joints, stubborn fat, headaches, gas and bloating are NOT a normal part of living. They are symptoms of a systemic disturbance, and left unaddressed, this can wreak havoc on our health and quality of life. My specialty is addressing weight reduction and food sensitivities, which we can measure through blood analysis or spot-test through food elimination. Food sensitivities promote fat, fatigue and frustration. I help people make necessary shifts in their mindsets to create lasting transformation with positive lifestyle changes.
My clients work with me to find relief from fat, fatigue, pain and digestion problems.
I help clients and followers unleash their inner incredible. I help my clients transform and renew from the inside-out, in body, mind and soul.
Do you see yourself in any of these descriptions?
Weight Transformation Wanda/Wayne
- Are you struggling with stubborn fat?
- Have tried multiple diets with some success, but aren’t able to maintain long-term weight success? Are you worried that you won’t achieve your ideal body?
- Do you feel like you can look at food and gain weight?
- Do you often feel uncomfortably deprived, especially when following a prescribed diet?
- Do you struggle with a negative self- image because of your weight challenges?
- Do you feel unlucky when you compare your body to other people’s bodies?
- Is your self-confidence lower than it could be because of your weight?
- Do you feel frustrated because you are doing everything the experts tell you that you must do to transform your weight . . . and yet, you aren’t getting the results you know you deserve. Your results don’t match your hard work.
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, there is hope. The struggle doesn’t need to be endless. The problem with one-size fits all programs is that they don’t work for every body type. This is not a calories-in = calories-out sum game. Your body is a chemistry lab, not a bank account. Your individual needs must be addressed to create lasting transformation. This transformation is not just physical. It is also mental and emotional. Achieving your best body doesn’t have to be so hard. If you are seriously interested in addressing your weight woes, and are willing to invest your time and energy, we may be a good fit for each other. Set up a FREE get-acquainted call to see if we are the right match.
- Do you feel fatigued more than you would like?
- Do you rely on stimulants to get going or to keep your energy strong throughout the day?
- Do you struggle to concentrate?
- Do you feel “head fog”?
- Does your digestion feel troubled with gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, or abdominal pain?
- Are your joints achy or painful?
- Are you moody?
- Are you troubled with easy weight gain or stubborn fat reduction?
- Are you bothered by acne or rashes?
- Have you been told “it’s in your head”, but yet it feels so real?
- Is your doctor frustrated or challenged to find a solution to help you?
- Has the advice you’ve received until now been largely ineffective?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, there is hope. Food sensitivities are frustrating for those who suffer them, loved ones, and even medical providers. They take time and skill to uncover. The good news is that there is a way to discover what you are sensitive to. We can work through a simple elimination diet together, and we can also test your blood for specific measurements of your reactions to 150 different food substances. The struggle doesn’t need to be endless. If you are seriously interested in addressing your woes, and are willing to invest your time and energy, we may be a good fit for each other. Set up a FREE get-acquainted call to see if we are the right match.
Achy Alison & Andrew
- Are you troubled with achy joints?
- Do you have arthritis, or have you been told that you will eventually have arthritis?
- Do you experience frequent headaches or migraines?
- Do you experience frequent pain that you spend significant time and energy managing?
- Do you experience pain in your upper or lower digestive tract while digesting food?
- Is your life altered because of your pain?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, it is likely that you’re experiencing inflammatory reactions brought on by food, stress, injury, lifestyle. Food is something we enjoy on a regular basis, and what we eat becomes a part of every cell of our body. It impacts our cellular reactions and cellular communication. When what you’re eating is triggering painful, inflammatory reactions, it is damaging your body. Whether the pain is in your joints, muscles, bones, or head, you don’t have to suffer. When I finally learned which foods were triggering my chronic pain, I was able to adjust my system and overcome my pain almost entirely. This was a significant improvement, as chronic pain seemed to impact every area of my life, leading me to feeling depressed, helpless, and disabled. If it can help me so significantly, I know that it can help you too.
Schedule a free FREE get-acquainted call here to see how I can help you.
- Do you suffer from embarrassing and uncomfortable gas?
- Does your belly bloat up because of what you’ve eaten, or for seemingly no reason at all?
- Do you suffer from embarrassing and inconvenient diarrhea or symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome?
- Do you limit your activities based on your unpredictable (and sometimes explosive) bowel patterns?
- Do you experience constipation, or alternate between constipation and diarrhea?
- Does your gut ever feel irritated or crampy?
- Do you suffer with acid reflux or GERD?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, it is likely that you are eating things that are upsetting your digestion. You probably have a digestive imbalance, and your gut’s ecosystem needs a reboot. People who experience constipation, gas, diarrhea, bloating, and/or irritable bowel syndrome usually have an underlying food sensitivity. The trouble is uncovering what those sensitivities are caused by. When we are exposed to hundreds, if not thousands, of different foods and food additives, medications and chemicals . . . it can make it impossible to determine which foods, chemicals, or combination are upsetting you. I recommend that you identify what’s troubling your system with a food sensitivity test. It will test 150 different foods, food additives, medications and chemicals. Your blood sample will be used to discover your individual degree of sensitivity. Schedule a free FREE get-acquainted call here to see how we can get started.
Not sure? Test drive me. Sign up for my newsletter for free, juicy nutrition and wisdom nuggets. It’s a no-risk trial.
Edmonds, Washington, USA
Snohomish County Integrative Registered Dietitian & Nutritionist
Experienced Registered Yoga Instructor (ERYT)
Phone number: 206-486-5108
Namaste Nutritionist, LLC 2013