Immune-Boosting Tomatillo-Cilantro Dressing
Delicious and immune-boosting. This health-packed dressing took me less than ten minutes to prepare.
Maybe less than five minutes.
It was so fast that I think the clock actually moved backwards and I gained time.
You must try it to believe it.
- Garlic is immune boosting.
- Cilantro helps detoxify heavy metals that may be jamming in your tissues.
- Onion, raw apple cider and miso support your gut flora with pre- and pro-biotics.
- Lime and raw honey boost your immune system.
- Olive oil supports your cardiovascular system.
Ingredients: (If you can’t get tomatillos, you can skip them. However, your dressing may be a little thin.)
Recipe is approximate.
- 4 ripe tomatillos, husk removed and washed
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white miso paste
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 cups cilantro, washed (stem and all)
If you have a good blender or food processor, don’t bother with chopping. If your blender is old or wimpy, chop the ingredients well.
Just combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth. Taste. Adjust seasonings.
Drizzle lightly over salad or rice.
Do you know anyone who is wasting their money on pre-made salad dressings? Not only is this bad for your wallet, but it’s bad for your health. Dressings are frequently made with cheap canola, soy, or corn oils. BAD for YOU, good for profits. Learn to make a delicious, immune boosting dressing at home. You will save both money and health.